Pandora Boards
Tibet Patch, Finally!! Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Tibet Patch, Finally!! Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora is an MMORPG Guild,our power can be seen on 9Dragons,Gates are always open to Friendly and Honest People..

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tibet Patch, Finally!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig
Birthday : 1971-09-06
Job/Hobbies : Photografy, gaming/pc, my kids, some more
Humor : Dark & dirty humor^^

Tibet Patch, Finally!! Empty
PostSubject: Tibet Patch, Finally!!   Tibet Patch, Finally!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:55 am

Yup it's there.... gogo roam the new map Very Happy http://phpbb.acclaim.com/9dragons/viewtopic.php?t=132425

[GM] Fugen wrote:
Tibet is finally coming.

We are downloading the auto-patch from our servers. The process should be finished in roughly 13minutes.

We will then begin patching. We expect that the auto-patch will take around one hour. So we estimate that we'll be finished around 9pm PST.

Some notes:

1) You can Chi breathe at H12 now... because the level cap has been raised.
2) Indy has informed us that all mobs in Tibet are Yin mobs, so their names will be blue. From testing, we don't think that's correct (there are many that seem to do no special damage or other YYBS damage). So we're hoping that players will help us by posting a guide to who does what.

We will post here when it's back up.

As this is a new patch and a major one, we would suggest that you NOT do the following immediately following the patch:

1) Do any dungeon runs. Dungeons break post-patch and you will complain that you lost your progress/passes. Just wait a day or so until we know it's stable.
2) Don't refine immediately after. There may be less people on, but the servers may not be stable. If you break your weapon because you couldn't wait, that's your fault.

EDIT: There was a slight glitch with the server list in this last patch. So we're fixing that. We're looking at at least 30 minutes from now. I'd say to be safe, check back in about an hour. That's 11pm PST.

I have to work of course lolz... And I will check out the new map tonight of course but... after checking it out I will be back on my vaga, I want him ready for the vaga event. He's GB9 now but it's still a long trip and I'm hoping for special events to celibate the new map(read x5 and buffs xD)

Have fun in the new map guys and cu maybe tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig
Birthday : 1971-09-06
Job/Hobbies : Photografy, gaming/pc, my kids, some more
Humor : Dark & dirty humor^^

PostSubject: Re: Tibet Patch, Finally!!   Tibet Patch, Finally!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:22 am

Tibet Patch, Finally!! 2010ap10
Tibet Patch, Finally!! 2010ap11
Tibet Patch, Finally!! 2010ap12
Tibet Patch, Finally!! 2010ap13
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat
Birthday : 1987-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Tibet Patch, Finally!!   Tibet Patch, Finally!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:45 am

I am comming !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fullneo.free.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tibet Patch, Finally!!   Tibet Patch, Finally!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tibet Patch, Finally!!
Page 1 of 1