Pandora Boards
Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora is an MMORPG Guild,our power can be seen on 9Dragons,Gates are always open to Friendly and Honest People..

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )

Go down 
+2
JuGReeZy
Fullneo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat
Birthday : 1987-06-21

Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) Empty
PostSubject: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 am

Quote from Hermit :

9D Hermit wrote:
Translation was completed last night. We now understand the issue of why it has taken soooooo long. Indy21 did not merely hand off Tibet to be translated... they handed off files with hundreds of quests and bits of missing text that were never translated throughout the entire game, beginning at level one!

I am unsure whether Taiwan was given all of this, but I'm doubtful they were. There is literally a novel's worth of text that was translated.

I am reworking all of that text as I write this... Tibet is not too far off, Grasshoppers!

Once I have finished I return it to Indy21 and they patch in my text... next they return it to the GMs, who place it in our test server.

All are standing by to test, and we shall include some of our VGMs in the test process for the first time.

And like I did in days of old... for those veterans who remember... here's a tasty bit of text regarding what I believe to be a defendable place called Potala Palace... to spur your imaginations...

"The Roof Of The World. The stronghold of the Tibetan Empire during the Tang Dynasty. It is the birthplace of Tibetan Buddhism. Currently, the Black Dragon Clan has seized Potala Palace and the surrounding area."

Finaly tone of quest !! That's good !
And they had finaly the idea of test with VGM... It should be better like that lol.

Last edited by Fullneo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fullneo.free.fr
JuGReeZy
Site Admin
Site Admin
JuGReeZy

Male Libra Monkey
Birthday : 1992-10-06
Job/Hobbies : Student
Humor : Ha!O.o

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:34 am

ya,hope so
Back to top Go down
http://Pandora-mmorpg.niceboard.net
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig
Birthday : 1971-09-06
Job/Hobbies : Photografy, gaming/pc, my kids, some more
Humor : Dark & dirty humor^^

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:10 am

Fullneo wrote:
Quote from Hermit :

9D Hermit wrote:
Translation was completed last night. We now understand the issue of why it has taken soooooo long. Indy21 did not merely hand off Tibet to be translated... they handed off files with hundreds of quests and bits of missing text that were never translated throughout the entire game, beginning at level one!

I am unsure whether Taiwan was given all of this, but I'm doubtful they were. There is literally a novel's worth of text that was translated.

I am reworking all of that text as I write this... Tibet is not too far off, Grasshoppers!

Once I have finished I return it to Indy21 and they patch in my text... next they return it to the GMs, who place it in our test server.

All are standing by to test, and we shall include some of our VGMs in the test process for the first time.

And like I did in days of old... for those veterans who remember... here's a tasty bit of text regarding what I believe to be a defendable place called Potala Palace... to spur your imaginations...

"The Roof Of The World. The stronghold of the Tibetan Empire during the Tang Dynasty. It is the birthplace of Tibetan Buddhism. Currently, the Black Dragon Clan has seized Potala Palace and the surrounding area."

Finaly tone of quest !! That's good !
And they had finaly the idea of test with VGM... It should be better like that lol.

Not sure if the translation program still exists but this has some potentional for some translation addicts(nor naming them...) What a Face
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Nope they don't translate game anymore xD
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat
Birthday : 1979-08-30
Job/Hobbies : 9dragons, my wife ^^, my lil son, real martial arts
Humor : Jerry=dragqueen

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:23 am

To bad they dont....got like 20k coins from that.

Btw im not so excited over the Tibet map but more about what items for warriors they will bring forth with it. They would introduce new items to balance the pvp a lil bit. Perhaps ck def trinkets or something like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mirzakan
mirzakan

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1978-05-16
Job/Hobbies : Engineer/Football
Humor : :P

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:37 am

I hope they fix lvl cap problem. I am still PS1 omg omg angry angry Rant! Rant! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:46 am

mirzakan wrote:
I hope they fix lvl cap problem. I am still PS1 omg omg angry angry Rant! Rant! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

They will fix it when there is Tibet map, actually they don't want wast time for that as it useless. People asked to support and they answered then that they will fix it when tibet come. So people will stay at that lvl for now and new cap player will stay at H12 100%.
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Good news ! joke haha
The price of some item will be increased once tibet map is out (I found it good expecialy for xp card maybe people will less use them !).

http://phpbb.acclaim.com/9dragons/viewtopic.php?t=127777

Quote :
Warriors,

This is fair notice that once Tibet has been implemented (and certain Items meant to re-balance the game, which shall be available as in-game drops as well as Item Mall purchases) certain Items in the mall will have their prices permanently raised. For example, Korean Ginseng will likely undergo a price raise, as well as Experience Bonus Cards. These and other Items were initially incorrectly priced; however Acclaim left the mis-priced Items as they were, and we did not feel it fare to raise them whilst we kept you waiting for Tibet. Fair warning in case you wish to stock up before the price hike in March.

Seems that their will be item for balance the game O_O.
I think that it will not balance the game hehe, only item will not help to balance the game.
Hermit think that Tibet will be there for March let's hope he is right !
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:53 pm

So in other words warriors always have to purchase stuff to PVP?

Im getting slowly fed up again with Acclaim..... Rant!

What about exp curve.....??? or Is the exp before PS increased? Becoz if not i wish you guys well on leveling beyond PS.....
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:33 am

DylanLucas wrote:
So in other words warriors always have to purchase stuff to PVP?

Nope we will be able to drop the item, or if we are lazy to buy them in item mall. The same item will be in game and in item mall, like elixir in fact.

Im getting slowly fed up again with Acclaim..... Rant!

What about exp curve.....??? or Is the exp before PS increased? Becoz if not i wish you guys well on leveling beyond PS.....

I think so ofc, each time we get a new map there was xp increased, here and exemple : before Icy / Liaodong xp was 0,07/0,06 for SM actually it's 0,14 and for FC it was 0,01 and now 0,03.

NOTE : If they bring only tibet map and they don't update the mobs lvl as on korean game, the cap will be not very increased maybe 24 lvl more i think.

NOTE 2 : I have creat a noob and just noticed how it's damn fast at low lvl now O_O.
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:05 am

Maybe some free levels thenlike when 2nd role patch came.....

Back then it calculated all the exp u got and adjusted it to the new curve....i went up one level then.
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:29 am

Oh you are right Dylan that's will be cool but people with H12 100% will get nothing. xD Maybe i will get PS 3 O_O haha
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Some other news :

http://phpbb.acclaim.com/9dragons/viewtopic.php?t=129090&sid=059755198277e523eebd1f3bc48d2bce

Hermit wrote:
Warriors,

I begin this update notice with much optimism and the desire to keep all citizens of The Land informed.

Regarding Tibet: This very tired Hermit has now completed the remastering of all the text Indy21 has sent us. The cause of the delay was that Acclaim received a massive batch of quests and related text (literally an entire novel's worth) to be first translated and then remastered from Korean to English. When translation was finally 100% complete we became aware that the bulk of it was not in fact related to Tibet, but hundreds of quests and related text that were missing throughout the game. All of it is now complete from Acclaim's end (including Tibet) and delivered. Indy21 will now enter the text into our game and deliver it for testing. I am loathe to put a time frame on how long this shall take, but I am optimistic it shall not take very long. Hopefully, their successful introduction of Tibet to Taiwan 9D has all, or at least the majority of the bugs, sorted. They did a great job on the last patch, so again I am optimistic.

Regarding Balance: Indy21 has now taken interest in the balance of our game and has requested a slew of information from us regarding the issue; including the percentages of each class on each server and at which levels they currently stand. We have GM Phew to thank for this. A few options may or may not ensue in this regard. The most likely will be the creation of Defense Trinkets, geared toward each class. These will likely be available as both Item Mall Items (for the impatient) as well as Dungeon Drops (for the skilled and determined).

Regarding Bugs: Acclaim is currently creating a Master Bug List for Indy21, in the hope we will have a sweeping fix of all bugs from missing text on up to Chi Breathing. We are considering opening up a special section of the Forum that will deal only with bugs. Those players who wish to assist in creating the Master Bug List will be given special instructions on how to post. Please do not begin posting yet, this will need to be handled in a very specific manner so that it may be an instrument for fixing all that ails The Land.

Regarding the next map: Indy21 is creating a "Last Man Standing" PVP Map at our request. We wanted a map with one simple rule: Once you die you cannot resurrect there. Once we have this we can host many events which we have wished to host but could not; especially Clan Warfare. For this purpose, we will soon be posting instructions for each clan on each server to designate Warlords and Ambassadors. We shall keep you posted on how we would like each clan to go about this process.

Regarding Vagabonds: We are planning our next Vagabond Only Event. This one will be suitable for Vagabond's who have proven their courage and dedication and reached Level 100. The Quest will be quite difficult but the rewards shall be worth it for those who can successfully master it.

These are the reasons for my current optimism. I hope you may share it.

I hope you will be there for repport bug part, because me i will !! Muhahha
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:18 am

Oh here something that will maybe happends :

- New mobs lvl as on korean :

Tianjin (Lv1~Lv20)
Song Shan (Lv1~Lv20)
Wu-Tang (Lv1~Lv20)
Tai Shan (Lv1~Lv20)
Zixia Dong (Lv1~Lv20)
Mount Yanmo (Lv1~Lv20)
Hefei (Lv1~Lv20)
Zhengzhou (Lv20~Lv51)
Shi Zhang (Lv20~Lv51)
Jinan (Lv49~Lv73)
Datong (Lv49~Lv73)
Nanchang (Lv94~Lv120)
Hangzhou (Lv94~Lv120)
Liaodong (Lv118~Lv144)
North Sea Icy Palace (Lv142~Lv168)
Bloody Plain (Lv35~Lv63)
The Cave of the Conqueror (Lv73~Lv96)

- New boost system for weapon : You will be able to apply a kind of elixir to boost the weapon's effetcs. (It will add Blue / Green / Orange boost text)
It can be boost damage, boost life stuff like that.
You can put it on any weapon that will have 0/30 in their description. (Yep you can do it 30 time one the same weapon).
AND for the first time!!!! We will be able to do it on rafined weapon !! Finaly something good !

- There should be a lot of new relique like the Flag that they actually give to premium buyer as reward.

- There should be tone of new quest.

- New map ofc and mobs / weapon / boss.

And for another future : there will be a new pvp map, the entrance will be in Hefei like the BP entrance. On that map it will be a big tournement terrain. The good things about that place is that GM can creat tone of settings here are some exemple :
- Make that some skill use more ve.
- Make that you can't use some skill.
- Make that you can't use buff.
- Can't use lf.
- Give a debuff to all people that got a certain lvl...

Some kind of stuff like that. I hope i will be still here too see that haha
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:07 am

They have finaly the Tibet update and can now test on their server.
Don't espect too much it's the first test usually there are big bug for the first test.
They will update us when they have finished. I think we can wait until next weekend for the second test.
Good game all.

EDIT : This rumor come at each new map anyway but i put it again : On Nirvana and Bardo the map will be not pvp !!! It's a pve server Razz

EDIT 2 : Mobs are too stronge and you need tone of KG xD First big bug xD (It should be not so hard to fix it)

EDIT 3 : In this topic you will be able to see some screen from fugen : http://phpbb.acclaim.com/9dragons/viewtopic.php?t=131154&sid=ff5cbf9d92ce2f89c7dc0fabe983d345

EDIT 4 : Balance will come just after tibet.
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:10 am

Tibet bug list done, files sended to Indy. + Some info about the buff system.

9D Hermit wrote:
Warriors,

All Tibet Bug Reports are complete as of Monday, and the next step is Indy21 will repair and re-deliver. We are waiting on their ETA. Once they re-deliver we re-test the reported bugs to ensure they have been exterminated. Once we give Indy21 the sword's up they can immediately patch live. Let us consider those first few days following that release as Tibet Beta... in which all The Land discovers any new bugs, with Indy21 on High Alert.

One feature of interest I shall tell you about, as I am interested to see how Indy21 will handle our request.

There is a feature called "Formations" that exists in 9Dragons. There are three of them: Roaring Formation, Iron Armor Formation, Rapid Formation.

The basic premise is that once these formations are activated, they give Buffs to either the Black or the White Clans, depending on who activates and controls them. If a White Clan disciple activates the Formation, or vice versa, there ensues combat to control it between Imperial and Infernal forces.

However, as you may guess the Formations can presently only work on a PVP map. Since Nirvana and Bardo are non-PVP, we had to disable them. We have made the decision to allow it to be implemented on Asura, so we can witness it. I am quite interested to witness this, as our test server was not PVP enabled. If Indy21 does implement it, I will be interested in hearing from the community whether the majority would like to see it also implemented on Nirvana and Bardo. So, like the time of the great divide, we will have yet another decision to make on our road.

In the words of the ingame Hermit:

"I have read enough to know that if the contents of this book become known to those who are bent on evil against The Land, a disaster may befall us.

That rock is indeed part of a Formation, one of several.

A Formation can offer one power of some sort, each in varying degrees. These Formations have lain dormant for quite some time; however once certain adjustments are made to them, they may be successfully activated again.

All the elements of The Land give and receive energy, just as Humans do. There is Innate Energy, and there is also Acquired energy. This Formation can effect the Acquired energy of those who activate it. As you can surmise, if knowledge of this spreads... every Army will seek to control these Formations.

I will attempt to teach you the process so that you may guard it. Try to activate it yourself if you can.
It looks to me as if that little rock is part of a much larger Formation which could affect the entire region of Tibet, if not The Land itself."

Now we have to wait indy, once they have fixed the bug they send the new update to acclaim and if it can run then we have the update Wink
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:28 am

I think that you guys get Tibet after the summer. Maybe in september
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:06 am

Nope you are wrong xD
It is before summer or next year xD

I think its the christmas present for 2011.... Very Happy

For the 3 players they have left by that time:

JuG
Ama
and Full

cheers
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:53 am

The one that edited my post has forget Tsukasa_[FR] ^^

Another news : Tibet will brings the Specialk damage stuff on mobs. That's mean mobs will hit us with special damage !
You will be able to know wich damage the mobs used with the color of his name :

Yin – Blue
Yang – Red
Soul – Purple
Body – Yellow

IF we have like korean it will be at the begun only on Tibet. And later on other map and dungeon boss (They got it on other boss and dungeon in another update)
Be ready we will need resistance stuff for grind now. >.<

For the buff system (It suposed to be on Icy and LD too), once they have feeback from asura Fugen has said some things :

[GM] Fugen wrote:
A couple of things (well, three).

1) We will see how formations work out on Asura first, since they will be there anyway. If they're universally hated, we probably won't be bringing them over to the PvE servers.

2) If we do bring them over, it will most likely be as some form (like SvS) of limited PvP areas in a non-PvP map. Assuming Asurians like them and Indy can figure out how to work it out for Tibet. In no way, shape, or form, are we suggesting making all of Tibet PvP for non-PvP servers.

3) We are working on general bugs and balance, but as The Hermit has pointed out (and I've pointed out in other threads), our big priority is getting Tibet ready so you can get in there. Following that, we are working on the existing bugs/issues, with restoring role balance chief among them.

If bardo become full pvp i will left 9D hehe. If it's little pvp place then it's ok !
but i still not find the part that said pvp in this guide : http://nine.nexon.com/information/system/menu_0918.asp
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:29 pm

I thinks Hermit words said all :

9D Hermit wrote:
Warriors,

Keeping you informed. Acclaim and Indy21 have already exchanged bug notes four times in the past week, resulting in multiple patches with bug fixes. I wanted The Land to know we are quite pleased with the level of cooperation and the speed of execution at this stage. Barring any newly created colossal game damaging bugs We see no reason why Tibet cannot be released in the coming days. I urge the community to consider the first few days following the release as the final bug testing stage and we are very excited to be entering Tibet on the live servers. Beware Princess Gaga!

Wink
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Fullneo wrote:
The one that edited my post has forget Tsukasa_[FR] ^^

Another news : Tibet will brings the Specialk damage stuff on mobs. That's mean mobs will hit us with special damage !
You will be able to know wich damage the mobs used with the color of his name :

Yin – Blue
Yang – Red
Soul – Purple
Body – Yellow

IF we have like korean it will be at the begun only on Tibet. And later on other map and dungeon boss (They got it on other boss and dungeon in another update)
Be ready we will need resistance stuff for grind now. >.<

For the buff system (It suposed to be on Icy and LD too), once they have feeback from asura Fugen has said some things :

[GM] Fugen wrote:
A couple of things (well, three).

1) We will see how formations work out on Asura first, since they will be there anyway. If they're universally hated, we probably won't be bringing them over to the PvE servers.

2) If we do bring them over, it will most likely be as some form (like SvS) of limited PvP areas in a non-PvP map. Assuming Asurians like them and Indy can figure out how to work it out for Tibet. In no way, shape, or form, are we suggesting making all of Tibet PvP for non-PvP servers.

3) We are working on general bugs and balance, but as The Hermit has pointed out (and I've pointed out in other threads), our big priority is getting Tibet ready so you can get in there. Following that, we are working on the existing bugs/issues, with restoring role balance chief among them.

If bardo become full pvp i will left 9D hehe. If it's little pvp place then it's ok !
but i still not find the part that said pvp in this guide : http://nine.nexon.com/information/system/menu_0918.asp

Srry m8 was late and hitted the wrong button Smile
Back to top Go down
ApophisGod
ApophisGod

Male Aquarius Goat
Birthday : 1979-02-03
Job/Hobbies : Network Admin/PC/Nature
Humor : Ask Others^^

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:12 am

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz finally..i cant w8 to have fun indeed...new map and new quests sound exciting^^
Btw naaaab Jerry where are u daaam it?Left us again ...shame^^
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:09 am

I have spoke with jerry friday if idon't do mistake but it was late Smile
He should catch us fast with event >;< so we can do nice party muhahaha.
Grind will be extremly hard btw :S but I want lvl 200+ for SrS >;<
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig
Birthday : 1971-09-06
Job/Hobbies : Photografy, gaming/pc, my kids, some more
Humor : Dark & dirty humor^^

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:26 am

Working on my vaga xD, He is GB5 and Tibet is coming out 2 weeks to soon angry I would be ec4 next week on the vaga and I would have 1 week to level Jerry a bit. But I'm quite happy with H9 and I don't mind to be a few levels lower this time hehe. I really don't like the idea that i would need 4 different 4 slotted deco's for the 4 kinds of resistance... another way to let us buy JS and other items(I bet these are drops in Korean version)

The Vaga's name is still [New]char for now but awaiting a name change(maybe to [10th]Dragon. He is a master now and the M/D tiltle is School of the Rising Vagabonds. I have to work the whole weekend of the vagabond event(23-04-2010) including the sunday think So I'm hoping for a whole weekend event for all times.

If Tibets comes out before the vagabond event it will mean a lot of people have a lot of different things to do... acclaim should wait with tibet till after 23-04 haha
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:58 am

Hehe not it's cool if people all go on their vaga i will be in peace for grind xD
Btw Jerry even if tibet is out you should still grind in srS Wink
BE POWEEERR !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )   Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tibet's News (Pvp balance news ! ! ! )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next