Pandora Boards
News for the end of the year : Photo_11
Pandora Boards
News for the end of the year : Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora is an MMORPG Guild,our power can be seen on 9Dragons,Gates are always open to Friendly and Honest People..

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News for the end of the year :

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat
Birthday : 1987-06-21

News for the end of the year : Empty
PostSubject: News for the end of the year :   News for the end of the year : I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:58 am

Master and student system should be there in patch the 22 December.
What is it ? :

Flameberg wrote:
here take a look a bit ^^

What is Master-Student system?

- players becoming teacher-student to help each other.
- at the time of induction, master must be at least 13 lvls higher than students
- once the student reaches SM1, the student will not benefit from master, and are now eligible for quest to be a master himself.

How to be a Master:
- at SM1, you will hear from an npc in hefei about how to be a master, and will get a quest from another npc in hefei.
- once you become a master, you get a special icon next to your name.
- if you are a student, you must leave your current master to get the quest to become a master yourself.

Special titles:
- master may decide his own master title and it will be displayed above your name.
- note: when your title is displayed your epithet will not show, but if you have an epithet enabled, the buff will still be applied while not shown.

How to take in a student / find a master:
- if you visit any town's master-student npc, you can find a master using the board.
- board will only show players that are online, of the same side (white/black), masters who still have room to take more students. The masters will be listed on their master lvls and contribution points.
- once you apply to be a student of a player(master), both players can see each other's infomation (name, lvl, clan).

How to leave your master / kick off your student:

- under the master-student window, you may choose "leave"(if student) or "remove"(if master) button to dismiss from the relationship.
- student who have become SM1 will still need to remove himself from student statues (it is not automatic).
- student who leave after they have become SM1 will not take away master's contribution points.
- note: "leave/remove" only become available after at least 72 hours have passed since joining the master/student.
- note: student who have become SM1 will no longer gain any benefit from his master.

Contribution points:

- when a student kills deviant forces or complete a quest rewarding points, both the student and master will gain some contribution points.
- if master is not online, only the student will gain points.
- master can use master-student manager npc to buy master-student items using contribution points.
- student contrib. pts. will only be used for deciding ranks between students, they cannot buy anything with it.
- maximum contrib. pts. depend on the rank of the master.
- if contribution point are not increasing, you must do a rank-up quest to gain further points.
- note: master cannot gain contrib. pts. on his own.
- note: when a student leaves a master, the student's contrib. pts. become 0, and the master loses 50% of the contrib. pts from that student.
- note: if the student left the master after becoming SM1, there is no loss of points.

Master ranks, and student ranks:
master rank:
- depending on master's contrib. pts. he can rank up
- there are 5 ranks, and depending on ranks the number of students a master can take and items master may buy with points increases. (Rank5: 1 student, Rank 4: 2 student, Rank 3 and up: 4 students)

student rank:
- student ranks are determined by their contrib. pts.
- there are 1-3 place students, and when doing master-student quests their roles will change depending on their ranks.

Master-Student community:
master-student group chat
- once you become a student or master, you can communicate easily using the special group chat for master/students.
- master and student will recieve a title according to their ranks
- if you mouseover a green icon in the group chatbox window, you may view all the participants in the chat.
- Titles:
--- master(Sifu?): master in master-student relationship
--- sahyung: a male that has been student longer than you.
--- sajuo: a female that has been student longer than you.
--- sajae: a male that has been student shorter than you.
--- samae: a female that has been student shorter than you.
--- * if there is only one student, it will only display as "student"

The benefits of Master/student relationship:
master-student Buff:
- upon becoming a student, student recieves a buff.
- depending on the contribution points of a student, a buff of 1st-3rd ranks will be provided
- each rank has 10 cheng, making it possible to get 30 different ranks of buff.
- buff effect will improve upon gaining certain amount of contribution points.
- note: if master is offline, all students lose the buff.

rank1: hp/ve increased, physical/chi-kung dmg increased, gold drop increased
rank2: hp/ve increased, physical/chi-kung dmg increased, gold drop increased, movement speed increased
rank3: hp/ve increased, physical/chi-kung dmg increased, gold drop increased, movement speed increased, physical/chi-kung attack raiting increased.

Kill/Combined points:
- both master and students must be online to activate kill and combined points.
- note: if you log off, both kill and combined points will reset to 0.

kill point:
-- gained upon killing deviant clans (kill mobs)
-- at certain count of kills, you may randomly recieve 2-5x xp from that mob. On the 1000th kill, you will recieve 10x xp from that mob.

combined points:
-- kill points of master and students that are online are accumilated as combined points.
-- upon gaining certain amount of combined points, the blood count gain speed is increased.
-- more combined points will mean faster blood count gain. (max 300%)

Buying the Master items using contribution points:

- master may purchase master only items from master-student manager.
- master items are unique and cannot be seen elsewhere.
- depending on ranks, the available items will increase.

3 npcs will have:
manager: potions, and special quests
clothing vendor: clothing (only in hefei)
weapons vendor: sells weapons and other accessories (only in hefei)

Hermit got some quest with the master and student system and actually work on them.
He said about 60 quests.

9D Hermit wrote:
Indy21 suddenly hit us with 5 dozen new quests in M & D and I had to work this Hermit's fingers to the bone to write them... that's the good news... bad news is you must now wait until Dec 22nd to play it.

The new map will be not for this year as Master and Student will come first so it will be for the begun of next year.

9D Hermit wrote:
I had answered but the forums must have sent my answer into the never ending abyss.

The answer is NO, Tibet will not be patching with M&D. I will keep you posted on Tibet progress but right now the GMs and Indy21 are focusing on making M&D successful first.

In the event Tibet is not ready by month's end, I have some contingency plans I am working on that I shall share when the time comes.

Don't forget that sunday we have 1 free xp/Kung Fu xp item per account.
And don't forget the collection list ! We will maybe get a x5 for 4h as we are near from 100% of the list. We should get the boss spawn as we already have 85% of the list Razz.
Oh and i forget to said Good Luck For Black Hermit Event

Wink
And ofc a big thanks to Hermit for all those update !
Back to top Go down
http://fullneo.free.fr
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat
Birthday : 1979-08-30
Job/Hobbies : 9dragons, my wife ^^, my lil son, real martial arts
Humor : Jerry=dragqueen

PostSubject: Re: News for the end of the year :   News for the end of the year : I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:04 pm

What did i tell u about the map earlier.......

Was i right or wrong ^^
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: News for the end of the year :   News for the end of the year : I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:36 pm

DylanLucas wrote:
What did i tell u about the map earlier.......

Was i right or wrong ^^

was luck as you know nothing :p
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat
Birthday : 1979-08-30
Job/Hobbies : 9dragons, my wife ^^, my lil son, real martial arts
Humor : Jerry=dragqueen

PostSubject: Re: News for the end of the year :   News for the end of the year : I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Well u dont need luck to guess that, acclaim is very predictable...
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: News for the end of the year :   News for the end of the year : I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:04 am

Yep indy is really slow >.<. I am sure that they don't even used a tool to creat their mmo and this is their problem.
Look on Aion they used a tool creat by another company (crytek) with those king of stuff you can update things fast and easy + you don't need creat server test for the most part of the test as with cryengine you can switch to game with 1 key.
But as said Qin i don't think that they will change their engine so for update on 9D it will be all the time slow Razz
Back to top Go down
[R41D3N]

[R41D3N]

Male Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-10

PostSubject: Re: News for the end of the year :   News for the end of the year : I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:35 am

This M n A system isnt that useful ... Since the amount of time people are online at the same time is quite small .. Unless both of them are close friends or something ....

Sad i didnt knw we got something on sunday ...
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: News for the end of the year :   News for the end of the year : I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:00 pm

but it's a big thing tought if you have 2 player that are online in same time / it give you quest / stuff / buff and more xp, prety good, it can make nice friend work too, a easy chat. Even if i am PS i found better got things like this than a new map with mobs Razz
Back to top Go down
[R41D3N]

[R41D3N]

Male Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-10

PostSubject: Re: News for the end of the year :   News for the end of the year : I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:55 pm

ya .. but that doesnt happen a lot Very Happy ...

still something better than nothing :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News for the end of the year :   News for the end of the year : I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News for the end of the year :
Page 1 of 1