Pandora Boards
Long time waited, Vindictus! Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Long time waited, Vindictus! Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora is an MMORPG Guild,our power can be seen on 9Dragons,Gates are always open to Friendly and Honest People..

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long time waited, Vindictus!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raptor
Noob
Noob
Raptor

Male Gemini Rooster
Birthday : 1993-05-27

Long time waited, Vindictus! Empty
PostSubject: Long time waited, Vindictus!   Long time waited, Vindictus! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Vindictus is a well-known MMORPG among the experienced MMO-testers, which has waited long for this game to be released in Europe.

Vindictus has earlier been known to people as "Mabinogi Heroes" and has been on the top-lists of "Best MMORPG games" for along time.

The game will soon enough be released in Open Beta (now closed beta) for the europeans to enjoy!

Long time waited, Vindictus! 50e11910

Long time waited, Vindictus! Fiona_10

Long time waited, Vindictus! Lann510

Long time waited, Vindictus! Vin110

Long time waited, Vindictus! Wp0510

Of course this game has a bad side. The owner and publisher of the game is noone but Nexon, the company known for buying Indy21 in the past which made them become very expensive to be with.

Nexon is also known for making events in-game, ONLY for item mall users.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Noob
Noob
Raptor

Male Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Long time waited, Vindictus!   Long time waited, Vindictus! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Closed beta are supposed to end around 6-8th October, so Open beta should come soon.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Noob
Noob
Raptor

Male Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Long time waited, Vindictus!   Long time waited, Vindictus! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:34 pm

There's a chance my sources are false about the date about closed beta and open. The source says it's from europe, a friend says it's only for the koreans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time waited, Vindictus!   Long time waited, Vindictus! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time waited, Vindictus!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Boards :: Off Topic :: Other Games-
Jump to: