Pandora Boards
Last Chaos Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Last Chaos Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora is an MMORPG Guild,our power can be seen on 9Dragons,Gates are always open to Friendly and Honest People..

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tigerb
Noob
Noob
tigerb

Male Posts : 19

Last Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Last Chaos   Last Chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:11 pm

While I'm waiting to see what's happening with 9D, I'm playing this http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/

In 2 days I've made a level 21 Titan and can already solo my first dungeon. It's pretty involved with crafting, farming, mining and raising pets and I haven't quite figured out how to do it all effectively yet.

Each time you gain a level, your stats automatically increase. However you only get 1 chi point to place in 4 possible attributes. As you grind you get skill points. You can do quests (repeatable) as long as you're within the level to get XP and bonus skill points. Therefore less grinding, loads of skill points to get you powerful earlier on. My char is essentially a warrior (melee) class and I can grind on red mobs (7 levels higher) and kill them with 2 hits.

The drops are pretty plentiful although I haven't worked out what the equivalent of BEs and GTs are yet. However you do drop slotted clothes and refined weapons ! So far have had a +4 axe and a +4 staff drop.

The players on there are pretty friendly. Within my first day I had a person come up and offer me clothes for my class and gold.

So if you decide to play, look for me on Auzura-Europe-5. It's a newbie server. My char is aBAcus

Last Chaos Shot0810
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat
Birthday : 1979-08-30
Job/Hobbies : 9dragons, my wife ^^, my lil son, real martial arts
Humor : Jerry=dragqueen

Last Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Chaos   Last Chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:32 am

Your ugly Razz. Nah joking, ijust dont like the graphics of it thats all

Check my sexy Templar:

cheers

Last Chaos Aion0011

Last Chaos Aion0012
Back to top Go down

Last Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Boards :: Off Topic :: Other Games-
Jump to: