Pandora Boards
9D is now Back up with G1 Photo_11
Pandora Boards
9D is now Back up with G1 Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora is an MMORPG Guild,our power can be seen on 9Dragons,Gates are always open to Friendly and Honest People..

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9D is now Back up with G1

Go down 
+2
mirzakan
Fullneo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat
Birthday : 1987-06-21

9D is now Back up with G1 Empty
PostSubject: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Heya all, the game will close today at 11:59.
Put all you item in Storage and Item Mall inventory in bag and take screenshoot guy ! ! ! !

And for this fast close said thanks to the new acclaim boss (Playdom or Disney)
Those boss sux >;<.

Gamefirst should be able to restor all the character but coin and item mall in item mall inventory will probably not C&P

Good luck !

Last edited by Fullneo on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fullneo.free.fr
mirzakan
mirzakan

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1978-05-16
Job/Hobbies : Engineer/Football
Humor : :P

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 am

Game closed forever? killing urself boxing

edit: crap. I had something in Purchase Inventory. omg omg omg omg

We will wait until Gamefirst re-open the game but are you sure that Gamefirst should able to restore chars? May Acclaim destroy data?

edit 2: There is a risk that we can lose our accounts. Read Gamersfirst announcement.

http://www.gamersfirst.com/corporate/?q=pressDetail&pId=142
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:09 am

Yep :S

I hope they will get the data. Or it's 9D end for me :'(
Back to top Go down
mirzakan
mirzakan

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:51 am

Same here. I do not want anything only my acc. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 am

Oki seems we will get all back. CEO said we will. They are working on it and it should take them some day to get game up Smile
Back to top Go down
tigerb
Noob
Noob
tigerb

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:57 pm

It's funny how people grinded on even though Acclaim already said the servers were closing. Looking at the situation (even then) there was the possibility that your char wouldn't be transferred across.

For me, it had just gone midnight when I read the news on the forums. I took my SS 'just in case' and by the time I'd finished and did a few stuff, it was close to 1am. But people grinded on I believe for quite a few hours more. I read that it even went to x20 XP in the last hour or so. Even so, I wasn't going to grind another minute with the possibilty that it may have been all for nothing.

For now, I've started on 'Last Chaos'. Anybody heard of it ?
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat
Birthday : 1979-08-30
Job/Hobbies : 9dragons, my wife ^^, my lil son, real martial arts
Humor : Jerry=dragqueen

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:00 am

My wife played Last Chaos a while back, i didnt liked it. Its like all item mall based games, unbalanced as hell.

And i wont play any other games than Guildwars2 when that comes.

For now im playing my templar http://uk.aiononline.com/characters/Spatalos/Dylanlucas
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:24 am

Today the 9Dragons website is now open : http://www.gamersfirst.com/9dragons/
gamefirst is now waiting indy for server up. We will not get news until some days as it's Holiday for USA.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Noob
Noob
Raptor

Male Gemini Rooster
Birthday : 1993-05-27

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:17 am

Fullneo wrote:
Today the 9Dragons website is now open : http://www.gamersfirst.com/9dragons/
gamefirst is now waiting indy for server up. We will not get news until some days as it's Holiday for USA.

There is a "Download now" button, does it work? Oo

Nvm, it just downloads G1 Live, i should know that when i've played G1 games some time ago >.<
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Yes for now the game isn't up. They are still working on it.
Here a letter from indy21.

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showtopic=82089

First time we got something from them xD

Quote :
Dear Fellow Dragons,

I am Yongnam, Partner and CFO at Indy21.

I believe that this is the first time that I, on behalf of Indy21, am talking to the community directly. First off, thank you all very much for having been the biggest supporters of 9Dragons. You have always been with us through our ups and downs.

Although there have been many times that I wanted to communicate with you directly, especially to show my gratitude, we chose to let our previous publisher take care of the direct contact with you, due to a contractual obligations.

However, the series of events that happened recently has made me want to step up and initiate this communication to provide you all with our perspectives and thoughts on the current situation.

On August 26, I was shocked and disappointed by the way business was conducted by reputable companies like Playdom and Disney. We are operating in the business in which, I believe, if there are any disputes, we try to resolve the issues in congenial terms between companies by putting our customers interests first, not by holding our loyal community members hostage.

I believe, whether you are Western-based or Eastern-based, that is just a simple rule of thumb in the industry that we are in.

We had known that 9Dragons was to be transitioned to our new friends at GamersFirst and were promised by our former publisher that they would support a smooth and friendly transition of all player accounts. We had already inked our agreement with GamersFirst and had started working together to begin this transition, cooperating fully with Acclaim and taking them for their word. However, when the plug was pulled, we, along with the rest of you, were left completely in shock. We were not given the promised notice; the game database, which we required to recreate your characters and accounts for the upcoming re-launch of the game, was not transferred. What is most hurtful and saddening was that even in the last few hours of service, you were not informed of what was going on with the game.

SO, where do we stand now? We have a steep challenge ahead of us and here are our immediate priorities:

1. Restart 9Dragons immediately! We are working tirelessly with our friends at GamersFirst to re-launch 9Dragons as soon as humanly possible.

With little or no sleep in the last week both our teams are working around the clock to re-launch the game. In our estimate we are about less than ten days away from restarting service.

2. Recreate ALL player characters and accounts: It is my promise along with the rest of my team that we will move mountains to make this happen. We are consulting legal counsel and negotiating with stakeholders at Disney to find an amicable solution. We are also working with GamersFirst and trying to come up with some innovative solutions to resolve this problem. We don't have a definitive timeline for this but, again, it is my promise that WE WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN. GamersFirst and Indy21 will do manual account updates if it becomes absolutely necessary athough we don't think it will come to that!

3. Design and Develop exciting new content updates and communicate the release schedule with you all. The abandonment of our community has fired up each one of our developers here in Korea and they are on a mission to make the 9Dragons community the greatest gaming community out there via providing you with enriched content updates.

With our combined efforts, we will all be playing 9Dragons again very very soon and we look forward to this new chapter in our journey as a stronger community and close friends.

Yongnam

Partner and Chief Financial Officer

Indy21 Co., Ltd.

Follow 9Dragons on
Back to top Go down
mirzakan
mirzakan

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:48 am

Oh my god.
Quote :
We were not given the promised notice; the game database, which we required to recreate your characters and accounts for the upcoming re-launch of the game, was not transferred.

If so and they could not recreate chars, this will be an end for me. boxing
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:22 am

Very important message here :

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showtopic=82941

The game should be back up next week give you information here !!!!!
Back to top Go down
DSephiroth

DSephiroth

Male Pisces Pig
Birthday : 1983-02-28
Humor : up and down ;)

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Fullneo wrote:
Very important message here :

http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showtopic=82941

The game should be back up next week give you information here !!!!!

''ouais full mais c'est seulement de la merde pour les accounts -..- je pense qu'on va pas les revoir'''

we can only hope to have back old accounts...and if any1 want play on this remake G1....will be soon on....today.

Have fun ^^'
Back to top Go down
mirzakan
mirzakan

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:58 am

Which server is European? Smile
I do not want to grind but will take a look Smile
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:54 am

The Game is now back up and you can download it.
It's full of bug ofc !

Note that we haven't the Database for now so if you want play you have to creat a new one :S
I will wait DB xD
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:24 am

I forget to said that Phoenix = Bardo Razz
Still no news about DB i am waiting Sad

I am lucky for now i got some game to play, I finished MW2 yesterday (too short game omg).
And i start Metro2033 now Wink
Back to top Go down
mirzakan
mirzakan

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:38 am

I will wait too Smile I have played more than 2 years and I do not want to see same things again Smile

BTW I have finished MW2 too and I think MW3 will come SOON Very Happy I have started playing SC2-W of L. Smile
Back to top Go down
tigerb
Noob
Noob
tigerb

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:58 pm

They're giving away free gifts/prem/deco and unfortunately I've biten. I've grinded my CK hybrid to FD5 and it's not been too hard.

I think what will happen is that the no life grinders will take these gifts and get as high as possible. As long as they're the highest/strongest on the server, they will care less about getting their old chars back.

Why do people want their chars back ? Because they were high level and strong. You could go into BP and not have to worry too much. People can grind hard now and still achieve that. If you're FC on a new server with mainly FDs and below, you have pretty much the same effect as before if you were DB or PS and the majority of the server was GL and below.
Back to top Go down
DylanLucas

Male Virgo Goat
Birthday : 1979-08-30
Job/Hobbies : 9dragons, my wife ^^, my lil son, real martial arts
Humor : Jerry=dragqueen

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Anyone checked their prices? Its ridiculous.....more expensive than acclaim was.

Probably not gonna play long anymore lol.
Back to top Go down
mirzakan
mirzakan

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:30 am

umm any1 playing? neo?
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:06 am

mirzakan wrote:
umm any1 playing? neo?

No i don't. I don't want start again from 0. I still waiting in case char come back :S.
Anyway for now it's not so cool to play there are more bug than before and a lot of hacker :S
And to second that i don't even have web for play as i am at univ i can only do som surch go on some website and use msn Sad. I can not play with the web i have.
We can not play together mirza :'(
And with my 2 last year of univ i will be not able to get a web for play only some weekend or holiday, that's why i am playing at solo game like Mass Effect for now :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9D is now Back up with G1   9D is now Back up with G1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9D is now Back up with G1
Page 1 of 1