Pandora Boards
9Dragons on Gamefirst :  Photo_11
Pandora Boards
9Dragons on Gamefirst :  Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora is an MMORPG Guild,our power can be seen on 9Dragons,Gates are always open to Friendly and Honest People..

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9Dragons on Gamefirst :

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat
Birthday : 1987-06-21

9Dragons on Gamefirst :  Empty
PostSubject: 9Dragons on Gamefirst :    9Dragons on Gamefirst :  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Heya all, here some news : http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?s=9acec6fbb8a36dc4f228b02b5ceae9f4&act=announce&f=294&id=272

So the good news is that just publisher change and we keep our stuff, they said stuff but hehe i usually wait before anything now, it's not acclaim but who know still better to wait xD, anyway it's sound nice of course !!
Back to top Go down
http://fullneo.free.fr
Jerrylee
Jerrylee

Male Virgo Pig
Birthday : 1971-09-06
Job/Hobbies : Photografy, gaming/pc, my kids, some more
Humor : Dark & dirty humor^^

PostSubject: Re: 9Dragons on Gamefirst :    9Dragons on Gamefirst :  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Good news indeed, currently I'm on my third break... What a Face But this is good new indeed. To make sure I logged in the game as soon as I read this and made sreenies of all my chars Items on char(s) and items in bags and inventory. I don't have items in my purchase inventory but I can recommend people to do that too. As of now nothing is sure about item and/or gold transfers but one can't be to careful can he^^

By the looks of it we get it (almost all)

- 2nd Tibet part
- New kung fu(maybe advance clans or new stat system, maybe both)
-Better pvp....(what.... o.0 could it be... maybe... balance?! xD)
-New dungeon
- etc etc.
-No Fugen...
-No Hermit...

Anyway enjoy the game while it's still under the reign of Acclaim and and enjoy it even better after the publisher switch, see you guys later...

R.I.P Acclaim...
Back to top Go down
Fullneo
Fullneo

Male Gemini Cat
Birthday : 1987-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 9Dragons on Gamefirst :    9Dragons on Gamefirst :  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:57 am

I do not think it will change a lot in game, probably a change for item mall price and a better support, but it's still indy that creat the game. Maybe they will get a better contract and the will be able to ask more stuff than acclaim.
Back to top Go down
http://fullneo.free.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9Dragons on Gamefirst :    9Dragons on Gamefirst :  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9Dragons on Gamefirst :
Page 1 of 1