Pandora Boards
Details about Aion. Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Details about Aion. Photo_11
Pandora Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora is an MMORPG Guild,our power can be seen on 9Dragons,Gates are always open to Friendly and Honest People..

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Details about Aion.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JuGReeZy
Site Admin
Site Admin
JuGReeZy

Male Libra Monkey
Birthday : 1992-10-06
Job/Hobbies : Student
Humor : Ha!O.o

Details about Aion. Empty
PostSubject: Details about Aion.   Details about Aion. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:02 pm

I'll give u some details so u can check it out more , see details and if u want download and play 6hrs free

www.aiononline.com its the official europe site for aion.
This is the page with the fan sites that people create u can find many sites in diff languages check out if there is ur own so would be easier for u understand the AION i did too since there is a Greek one too.

AION its a Quest game if u dont like quests better dont start it.I guess most of u saw few SS's and looks amazing isnt it ?

So far i know EU AION still aint anounce any beta so if u want to try it u can only download Chinese version and here are the details:

1.Download the Client
Direct download however 2nd one is on 4 parts download all place them into a folder dun extract anything just run the setup when download has finished

P.S Direct method seems faster dunno really choose

Now go here and download the english patch

Ok now once u have download the client and install it launcher will be in chinese however if u been asked to choose smth always choose the first option so i did u will do so we are together let it full patch the client the start button is the big one on down right side press that to start either enter game or patch. So when patching done click that gameguard will update after that and if all are ok game should load till the login screen if so Graatz u ve succesfully installed AION

Change to english : Place the ENU.pak u download inside the L10N folder which is located where u install AION inside its folder then change ur language region to English (United States ) just this 2 steps and u have ur AION Chinese changed to english.

To change ur language setting go to : start/control panel/local setting-language settings.

Account Creation , follow this guide and ull get through easy.

Now maybe some of u like so much AION that may like to pay and play further u can use this site but only with a credit card or a prepaid card.

Last edited by JuGReeZy on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Pandora-mmorpg.niceboard.net
Dragonbeggar
Mad Noob
Mad Noob
Dragonbeggar

Male Gemini Rat
Birthday : 1984-06-11
Job/Hobbies : wahahaha what?
Humor : erm?

PostSubject: Re: Details about Aion.   Details about Aion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:13 am

OOOOK, so i did this, and it works ofc, so this morning i joined the Aion community, still lvl 1 thou, cause i had to go to work Very Happy

theres only 1 thing you ppl should watch, its the chinese adult ID. the ones from the above stated example are all used upp, so google for a chinese ID creating thingy xD

downloading was OK, patching uber fast, cmon guys n girls, join me/us Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.somethingawful.com/
Yoink
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Yoink

Male Scorpio Snake
Birthday : 1977-11-08
Job/Hobbies : Poking things with a stick o.@

PostSubject: Re: Details about Aion.   Details about Aion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Have a read through this also, if you're having any trouble. This is the best guide i found so far.

http://www.themondrated.com/showthread.php?t=4110

SR is currently on this server ------>

Details about Aion. Aionserverscreen

Select the black button above the boy and girl, once you're all finished patching, choose the top of the list server and in you go. SR are currently Elyos on Markutan. scratch
Back to top Go down
Dragonbeggar
Mad Noob
Mad Noob
Dragonbeggar

Male Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Details about Aion.   Details about Aion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:57 pm

thx for the link

i choose sum random server Very Happy dunno, does it matter?

l8r edit : so here i am, almost lvl 10, and i cant play no more Very Happy cause it looks like they didnt like the chinese ID i added to my acc, and im still a freakin child now, so 5 hours a day, now that blows, and i cant change the id cause it stinks, and i dun understand anything waaaaa
all this right before my ranger char, actually got hes first bow lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonbeggar
Mad Noob
Mad Noob
Dragonbeggar

Male Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Details about Aion.   Details about Aion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Yoink wrote:
Have a read through this also, if you're having any trouble. This is the best guide i found so far.

http://www.themondrated.com/showthread.php?t=4110

SR is currently on this server ------>

Select the black button above the boy and girl, once you're all finished patching, choose the top of the list server and in you go. SR are currently Elyos on Markutan. scratch

oook, new ID new server, i changed to the server u mentioned above. now ill create sum char and tell u the name laterz, but i still got 1 question

whys every1 always playin white side ?

Edit: name is Chronepsis, small priest, wannabe cleric Very Happy

Last edited by Dragonbeggar on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoink
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Yoink

Male Scorpio Snake
Birthday : 1977-11-08
Job/Hobbies : Poking things with a stick o.@

PostSubject: Re: Details about Aion.   Details about Aion. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:06 pm

I'm more keen on playing asmodian to be honest, they've got more style. I've suggested on SR forum that we put it to a vote and see what numbers prefer which side but no replies yet. Maybe you can talk amongst yourselves here and see what the preference is also. Some make the mistake of choosing "white" and "black" when it's not clear which side might really be the "right" side.

There is really no "white" and "black" on Aion....just bad memories and blurred lines... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
taw

Male Location : BP - make people suffer !
Humor : calling JuG Azis xD

PostSubject: Re: Details about Aion.   Details about Aion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:57 am

dont wanna ruin your happynes there xD but i heard jad3 is going there >_<
Back to top Go down
Flameberg
Forum Bunny
Forum Bunny
Flameberg

Male Capricorn Dragon
Birthday : 1989-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Details about Aion.   Details about Aion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:22 am

taw wrote:
dont wanna ruin your happynes there xD but i heard jad3 is going there >_<

lol, then some white can be a bit happy less random PK at safe zone xD
Back to top Go down
JuGReeZy
Site Admin
Site Admin
JuGReeZy

Male Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Details about Aion.   Details about Aion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:46 am

lol Guys,if Jade go there all she is gonna do is,watch how her char die.
Ons is already capped on Aion
Back to top Go down
Dragonbeggar
Mad Noob
Mad Noob
Dragonbeggar

Male Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Details about Aion.   Details about Aion. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:48 am

Yoink wrote:
I'm more keen on playing asmodian to be honest, they've got more style. I've suggested on SR forum that we put it to a vote and see what numbers prefer which side but no replies yet. Maybe you can talk amongst yourselves here and see what the preference is also. Some make the mistake of choosing "white" and "black" when it's not clear which side might really be the "right" side.

There is really no "white" and "black" on Aion....just bad memories and blurred lines... Rolling Eyes

well i refer to them as black n white, cause of the wings, the asmos got black ones and that makes em black for me Smile

i dun care whos good or bad!

but i would like to know if u (SR) got a guild or such? and ur names and also id like to make it clear, that i friggin hate to play alone Very Happy especially with all those chinese speaking i cant even read it players out there

its like:

A> buff pls
B> @!!*&@^#%!@*!(#@*
A> ohh, srry!
B> )(!)!)!@(#!)!@)#\
A> ok, ty byby
B> !@&*&$!(@)!@&*#

-EDIT-

LOL!

well if you do the steps mentioned above, u actually get 6 hours to play try the game! After that you will have to p2p!

even later Edit!

srry bout that! was pretty damn early, and i was more than asleep.

Last edited by Dragonbeggar on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JuGReeZy
Site Admin
Site Admin
JuGReeZy

Male Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Details about Aion.   Details about Aion. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:26 pm

~Combined DBs Post with his last Post.

DB Dun Double Post pls What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Details about Aion.   Details about Aion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Details about Aion.
Page 1 of 1